Article number: 300047482
Product: 1:10 RC Astute 2022 Painted (TD2) 2WD
Tamiya is proud to announce a new 1/10 R/C off-road buggy model based upon the brand new TD2 chassis. The newly designed stylish body is produced by Kota Nezu who penned that of the recently released Super Avante with pre-painted, pre-cut body and wheel arches, great for not only beginners but also veterans.
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.
About the model
• This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 387mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
• The polycarbonate body designed by Kota Nezu of znug design is pre-painted and pre-cut for minimal hassle. It just requires application of stickers.
• The new TD2 chassis based around the TD4 chassis employs an front inboard suspension layout which offers exceptionally slim, low-profile form. Also, its front suspension arms have a skid angle of 25 degrees for superlative ground-hugging and stable performance off-road, plus angled CVA oil dampers to allow smooth suspension movement.
• Ribbed front and rear square spike tires facilitate stability and great grip. The newly designed star dish design front wheels are attached by hex hubs.
• The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for superlative performance.
• Choose between high and low type wing stays to adjust the downforce depending on the road surface.
• Comes with a driver figure who gives your buggy a realistic look, and high-torque servo saver.