Article number: 300047481
Product: 1:10 RC Super Avante Painted (TD4) 4WD
We are delighted to announce this limited edition version of the Super Avante (Item 58696) with pre-painted, pre-cut body/wheel arches, great for not only beginners but also veterans .
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.
• This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 387mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
• The polycarbonate body designed by Kota Nezu of znug design is pre-painted and pre-cut for minimal hassle.
• The dedicated chassis and damper springs in yellow were also selected by Kota Nezu.
• The TD4 is a shaft-driven 4WD buggy chassis which employs front inboard suspension for slim, lowprofile form. It features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center and a midship transverse motor for optimum balance and improved performance.
• The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for superlative performance.
• Features full ball bearings.
• Star dish wheels are paired with square spike tires which offer superlative grip off-road.
• Choose between high and low type wing stays to adjust the downforce depending on the road surface.
• Comes with a driver figure (not pre-painted) for extra realism, and high-torque servo saver.