Article number: 300058704
Product: 1:10 RC Toyota LandCr. Quadtrack GF-01FT
Toyota’s Land Cruiser is one of the most recognizable 4WD vehicles in the world, especially the 40, a series which was sold from 1960 to 1984. Now, Tamiya is delighted to announce a new addition – an R/C model featuring the combination of the "square" layout 4WD GF-01FT chassis and track units – to our R/C line up!
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.
About the Model
• This is a 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 337mm, width: 250mm, height: 236mm. Wheelbase: 174mm.
• This model recreates the Land Cruiser 40 Pick-Up equipped with 3-sided track units in place of tires.
• These track units offer superlative traction compared to tires but also enable the model to run even on snow, sand, mud and other testing conditions with stable grip.
• The model is based upon the gear-driven 4WD GF-01FT chassis featuring a monocoque frame with power provided by the centrally-positioned motor via front/rear differential gears.
• "Square" layout with similar wheelbase and tread measurements provides unique performance.
• Choose between two types of track links; standard flat designs, and toothed grouser designs.
• A lightweight, polycarbonate body, and driver figure are also included.
• Please note that ball bearings for track units are not included