Article number: 300058646
Product: 1:18 RC Konghead 6x6 (G6-01)
Take a look at Tamiya's first ever big-wheeled 6WD model - the Konghead 6x6! This model utilizes a new geardriven 6WD chassis which used the GF-01 as a starting point. The excellent drive it provides will make for supremely fun off-road driving.
About the Model
• This is an R/C model assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 270mm, height: 280mm.
• The 6WD chassis employs 3 differential gears to transmit power from the front-center-mounted motor to all of the model's wheels. These differentials are encased in the durable monocoque.
• 6-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with friction dampers.
• The brand new polycarbonate body was inspired by the classic Bullhead, and indeed its metal-plated injection molded air cleaner and muffler depictions are the same as those used on the Bullhead.
• The kit manual build creates a front wheel-steering model. It also includes instructions to re-assemble it into a 4WS model with steerable rear wheels. Separately-sold 4WS function transmitter and R/C equipment are required.
• The model is compatible with many GF-01 chassis Hop Up Option and spare parts.
• The Bullhead-inspired body features a brand new sticker sheet with brash, colorful logos created just for this model. A host of metal-plated parts includes air cleaners and exhaust (both from the Bullhead), plus chrome-plated deep rim wheels.
• Its powerful gear-driven setup allows the Konghead to take on slopes of up to 40 degrees - the perfect outdoor drive!