Article number: 300158415
Product: RC Toyota Tundra HighLift 3-Speed
The Tundra is a full-size pick-up truck made by Toyota for the North American market. In 2007, the Tundra underwent a model change, and this is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the double cab version of this second generation Tundra. The model features a ladder frame chassis just like the actual truck, and is also equipped with a 3-speed transmission and shaft-driven 4WD system. Many metal parts such as the ladder frame, leaf springs, and friction dampers provide a unique assembly experience while the injection-molded body shell and large diameter tires accurately reproduce the high-lift's imposing appearance. Futhermore, parts such as a roll bar, grille guard, and roof carrier with 2 snowboards are included to let you customize your ride. Add separately available LED lights for an even higher level of realism.
● Length: 500mm, Width: 216mm, Height: 238mm, Weight: Approx. 3.1kg.
● Motor: Type RS540
● Drivetrain: Shaft-driven 4WD
● Diff. Gear: Front/Rear 2-bevel Diff.
● Suspension: Fron/Rear Leaf Rigid
● Dampers: Front/Rear Friction Dampers
● Gear Ratios: 1：64.39 (Low), 1：35.20 (2nd), 1：21.14 (Top) ● Speed Controller: ESC