TA08 PRO Chassis-Kit
Great news for RC fans: With the TA08 PRO Tamiya has announced another chassis of the legendary TA series. The 2-belt-driven 1:10 scale 4WD touring chassis is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and offers numerous tuning options.
Technical details of the model:
- 1:10 scale RC touring car chassis
- Stepped-V design that balances weight and rigidity.
- Battery and servo are positioned at a slight angle (approx. 10 degrees) to reduce surface contact and allow optimal weight distribution.
- 4wd with TRF420 gear differentials and TA07 differential joint
- A-arm suspension with low centre of gravity
- Adjustable camber and caster angles by turnbuckle shafts and lower arm spacers respectively
- "Super Short Big Bore" dampers
If you want to try out the TA08 PRO, you have to be patient a little while. Tamiya has scheduled the worldwide public sales date for the chassis on June 28, 2021.Back