(within the EU)
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
This item can only be delivered to the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Portugal, Netherlands, Hungary
Article number: 300058654
Product: 1:10 RC Lancia 037 Rally (TA02-S)
Tamiya is delighted to announce the release of this model, which sees the classic Lancia 037 Rally body (previously used in Items 58040 and 58278) paired with the evergreen TA02 chassis' short wheelbase variant.
The 037 Rally was Lancia's 1983 Group B WRC offering and took a 1-2 at the Monte-Carlo Rally as it romped to that year's manufacturers' championship. Its dashing body design was the work of the renowned artists at Pininfarina, and the highly distinctive shell retains popularity even today.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 422mm, width: 186mm, height: 132mm.
• The injection molded body offers a highly realistic recreation of the 037 form, and comes with metal-plated light cases for headlights, taillights and fog lamps. Side mirrors and windshield wipers are separate parts.
• The interior features a piece including depictions of driver & co-driver, plus dashboard.
• The TA02S chassis is a shaft-driven 4WD unit with bathtub frame, a rear ball diff and front gear diff.
• Four-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with CVA oil dampers.
• The front bumper and sticker sheet are newly-produced for this model.
• Compatible with standard Type 540 motors.