1:10 RC Ford Escort MkII Rally PB MF-01X
- Article number: 300058687
- Age recommendation: from 14 years
(within the EU)
Delivery time 1-3 working days within Germany
This item can only be delivered to the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Portugal, Netherlands, Hungary
Article number: 300058687
Product: 1:10 RC Ford Escort MkII Rally PB MF-01X
Rally cars are always an exciting subject, accomplished both on asphalt and flat dirt, and Tamiya is delighted to announce the addition of another to our R/C stable: the Ford Escort Mk.II Rally, depicting a car which was RAC Rally champion from 1975-1979. Fittingly, it is based upon the MF-01X chassis, which has dedicated rally parts and is at home on a range of surfaces.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 414mm, wheelbase: 239mm (L).
• The classic Escort Mk.II form is breathtakingly recreated in polycarbonate, and pre-painted in White. Separately molded plastic components are included to recreate bumper, side mirrors and fog lamps.
• Polycarbonate front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold 5mm LEDs.
• Stickers are included to recreate blue livery sections, sponsor logos and more.
• The MF-01X is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
• Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front. The chassis can be converted to S and M wheelbases with separately sold propeller shafts.
• A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
• 1/10 Scale Model Kit
• Clear polycarbonate body of the Ford Escort MK.II
• ABS parts, such as bumpers, side mirrors, and fog lights
• ABS front and rear light cases for 5mm LEDs
• Decal sheet with sponsor logos
• 4WD shaft drive for on- and off-road use. The frame consists of three segments.
• 2-piece chassis frame with gearbox housing
• 540 Torque Tuned Motor
• Wheelbase "L" = 239mm. Can be converted to "M" or "L" by using additional parts (300054654 or 300054655)
• Compatible with previous M-chassis bodies
• Optional ball bearing set: 300054643
• Includes electronic speed controller