Article number: 300058703
Product: 1:10 RC au TOM'S GR Supra (TT-02)
Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the Toyota GR Supra GT500 as a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit based on the TT-02 chassis. The GR Supra GT500 was developed in accordance with GT500 class regulations as a replacement for the LEXUS LC500 which flourished in three seasons from 2017 to 2019. With the streamlined car design of the roadgoing GR Supra, this racing car features a carbon monocoque frame, dedicated aerodynamic components and transmission, plus a 2,000cc inline 4-cylinder direct injection turbo-charged engine "RI4AG."
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 14 years.
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 466mm, width: 188mm, height: 125mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• The powerful form of the GR Supra GT500 is captured in style by a lightweight, rigid polycarbonate body (clear) with separate polycarbonate front light cases (LEDs are not attachable) and canards.
• Separate black ABS resin parts realistically depict distinctive side mirrors and a large rear wing.
• The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features superior adaptability and stability.
• 12-spoke gun metal wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
• Includes Item 51007 (Urethane Bumper M (TT-01/TGS)) to keep the body in top condition.
• Comes with stickers and masking stickers for use in the paint job