Article number: 300058649
Product: 1:10 RC NSU TT Jager (M-05)
West German manufacturer NSU's Prinz was a highly popular compact car, produced between 1958 and 1973. This model recreates the Jägermeister-sponsored edition of the NSU TT, a race-oriented variant of the Prinz, of which almost 2,500 examples were built in the late 1960s and early 1970s. It was powered by a variety of inline-4 engines depending upon the spec.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 393mm.
• The form of the NSU TT Jägermeister is recreated faithfully in polycarbonate.
• The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
• This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
• Gold color multi-spoke wheels are those seen on Item 47308, paired with M-Chassis slick tires.
• Comes with marking stickers, plus masking stickers for use when painting the body.
• The popular M-05 has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis.