Article number: 300047446
Product: 1:10 Rc Plasma Edge II GM (TT-02B)
Tamiya is delighted to announce another production of Item 47446, which is based upon the TT-02B buggy chassis featuring superb accessibility and high rigidity. The eye-catching pre-cut body is pre-painted in PS-23 Gun Metal, which is a popular color among R/C fans!
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 370mm, width: 250mm, height: 160mm.
• The stylish polycarbonate single-seater buggy body and wing are pre-painted in PS-23 Gun metal.
• The TT-02B chassis is the buggy evolution of Tamiya's popular 4WD entry level unit, the TT-02 chassis.
• Bathtub-type frame has longitudinal battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for low center of gravity.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features long arms and CVA shock units, and is combined with high grip square spike tires to give excellent traction.
• Stickers share the Item 58630 design and color scheme.
• Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02B chassis.