délai de livraison en Allemagne de 1 à 3 jours ouvrables
Cet article ne peut être livré que dans les pays suivants:
Allemagne, Autriche, Portugal, Pays-Bas, Hongrie
Article number: 300035334
Product: 1:35 US M151A1 Transportfahrzeug Vietnam
The M151A1 was a variant of the M151, a military utility truck which was used by the U.S. Army and Marine Corps from 1959 to the early 1990s. It was first released to troops in 1964, and compared to the original, it had modified rear suspension and also received turn signals on its front fender. Some variants of the M151A1 were equipped with a 106mm rifle, and some even revamped to serve as ambulances. The vehicle also served in the Vietnam War.
About the Model
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Based on Item 35123, this model receives new parts to accurately recreate the form of the M151A1. New parts include front grille with separate headlight parts, rear panel and swing-arm suspension.
• Model can be assembled to show U.S. Army or U.S. Marine Corps vehicle.
• Parts to depict canopy roof and 1 figure are also included.
• Includes 2 sets of markings to depict vehicles which took part in the Vietnam War.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 14 years.