Article number: 300058726
Product: 1:10 RC XV-02RS Pro Chassis Kit
Tamiya is delighted to announce this shaft-driven 4WD touring chassis kit - based upon Item 58707 XV-02 PRO Chassis Kit – in the XV chassis series; this time the kit is mainly oriented for on-road, and features updates such as dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fiber damper stays, aluminum-cylinder oil dampers employing shaft length suited for on-road performance, and carbon fiber-reinforced rigid lower deck.
4WD assembly Kit, XV-02 Chassis,
Shaft Driven, universal drive shafts
Aluminium Oil filled shocks,
On-Road Version, different Diffs
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
- Features aluminum-cylinder oil dampers employing shaft length suited for on-road performance, and dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fiber damper stays, and carbon fiber-reinforced rigid lower deck.
- 18-spoke wheels are paired with racing semi-slick tires.
- Equipped with front midship motor plus identical length front and rear long propeller shafts.
- Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for adjustment of front and rear drive balance.
- Use 39T gears (w/15T gears) on the front and rear for standard drive balance, 39T gear (w/15T gear) on the front and 40T gear (w/15T gear) on the rear for drive balance bias to front and vice-versa for drive balance bias to rear. *Use the latter two with slipper clutch and center differential.
- A longitudinal battery pack is positioned in the center-left for optimum balance.
- The flat chassis bottom and skid angle on the front bumper further contribute to limit surface contact.
- Caster blocks feature an angle of six degrees.
- Includes front and rear universal drive shafts, and an aluminum servo mount.
- Please note that a polycarbonate chassis cover is not included this time.